Consumer Credit Cards
Use Apple Pay™ with your MCCU Credit Card!
Are you looking for a rewards card that earns automatic bonus points on every purchase, every month? Or maybe you prefer a card to pay down your balances on other credit cards faster or to save on interest. Whatever your needs, we have a credit card that’s right for you!
Visa® Bonus Rewards Card
- Get 25% more on all points earned every month, automatically1
- No caps or limits on points earned
- $25 cash back with your first purchase
Visa Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
- Get 50% more on all points earned every month, automatically2
- No caps or limits on points earned
- $50 cash back with your first purchase
Visa Platinum Card
- Our best introductory APR offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
- Enjoy the everyday convenience of a non-rewards card
Visa College Rewards
- For college students
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 in net purchases
- Receive 1,000 bonus rewards points with your first purchase
- Low rates and manageable credit lines
Visa Secured Card
- Improve your credit3
- Low annual fee
- Flexible credit lines based on a security deposit ranging from $300 to $5,000
Convenient Visa Credit Card Payment Options Available
Members with Visa credit cards issued through our partner, Elan Financial Services, have many convenient ways to make payments:
1. Pay online.
- You can pay online at www.myaccountaccess.com. This secure website will allow you to create your own unique ID and password to log in as well as view your account activity and rewards earned.
- If you are enrolled in MCCU’s Bill Payer service, you can pay your bill electronically from your MCCU checking account.
2. Make your payments automatically.
- If you are enrolled in MCCU’s Bill Payer service, you can pay your bill electronically from your MCCU checking account on a recurring schedule.
- You can set up an automatic monthly withdrawal for minimum payment due, new balance on your statement, or a fixed dollar amount from your checking or savings account at any financial institution to pay your bill. To sign up for automatic payment services available from Elan, call the number on the back of your card.
3. Pay your bill by phone.
- You can make your payment from any touch-tone phone when calling Elan at the phone number on the back of your card. Automated phone payments are free; however, Elan Cardmember Service-assisted payments are available for a small fee.
4. Mail your payment.
- Elan provides a return envelope in your statement that can be used when making your payments by mail. For faster payment posting, all mail payments should be forwarded directly to Elan instead of the credit union. The number of days for the payment to post to your credit card account may fluctuate depending upon the payment method you select.
1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points)
2 The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.5 points)
3 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history
As a valued credit cardmember of Matadors Community Credit Union, we are excited to announce that you can now use Apple Pay! With a single tap it’s possible to make secure, mobile payments at over 220,000 locations.
Apple Pay is a mobile payments technology that allows you to make a purchase with an iPhone® 6, the iPhone 6 Plus or even a new iPad® using your credit card. And you’re able to authenticate purchases with a thumbprint.
It’s easy to use Apple Pay. First, make sure you have the latest version of iOS 8. No other apps are needed. Then, add your credit card to Passbook® by taking its picture and following directions on your iPhone. Once your credit card is verified, you’re ready to shop.
Visit http://apple.com/apple-pay for more information!
*Our Visa Credit Card products are currently compatible with Apple Pay.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financial Services pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2014 Elan Financial Services. All Rights Reserved.