Hate wasting gas? Don't always have time to visit an MCCU office? We thought so! That's why MCCU offers Internet banking 24/7, with our fully-secured e-branch!
- View current balances… FREE!
- Check account history… FREE!
- Verify cleared checks… FREE!
- View copies of paid checks… FREE!
- Download transactions to Quicken or Microsoft Money
Want MORE FREE online banking options? OK…
- Transfer funds between sub-accounts
- Place "Stop-Payments"
- Make Loan payments and MORE!
- PLUS… access our free online Bill Payer feature!
Be Safe When you Bank Online
- Install real-time antivirus and antispyware software and allow for automatic scanning and updates
- Install security updates to the operating system and all applications as they become available
- Install a desktop firewall
- Do not open attachments or click on links contained in emails received from unfamiliar sources
- Home wireless networks should be secured
- Use strong passwords
- Do not use computers accessible to the public to conduct transactions online
- Consider using a bootable operating system when conducting transactions online. The bootable system would be configured with only the services and applications needed to perform financial transactions. When the user needs to access the online banking system to initiate electronic funds transfers, they would boot the read-only USB flash drive on their existing computer. Any malware that exists on the computer would not impact the user using the bootable flash drive.