New & Improved eBranch Online Banking Coming Soon!
On August 26th, we are excited to launch our updated eBranch Online Banking! You'll enjoy easier login and navigation, added security, and convenient features like automatic online enrollment, forgotten password retrieval, text alerts, and much more!
Hate wasting gas? Don't always have time to visit an MCCU office? We thought so! That's why MCCU offers Internet banking 24/7, with our fully-secured eBranch!
- View current balances… FREE!
- Check account history… FREE!
- Verify cleared checks… FREE!
- View copies of paid checks… FREE!
- Download transactions to Quicken or Microsoft Money
Want MORE FREE online banking options? OK…
- Transfer funds between sub-accounts
- Place "Stop-Payments"
- Make Loan payments and MORE!
- PLUS… access our free online Bill Pay!
Want to do your banking on your smartphone? Download our free mobile banking apps for iPhones and Androids!
Be Safe When you Bank Online
- Install real-time antivirus and antispyware software and allow for automatic scanning and updates
- Install security updates to the operating system and all applications as they become available
- Install a desktop firewall
- Do not open attachments or click on links contained in emails received from unfamiliar sources
- Home wireless networks should be secured
- Use strong passwords
- Do not use computers accessible to the public to conduct transactions online
- Consider using a bootable operating system when conducting transactions online. The bootable system would be configured with only the services and applications needed to perform financial transactions. When the user needs to access the online banking system to initiate electronic funds transfers, they would boot the read-only USB flash drive on their existing computer. Any malware that exists on the computer would not impact the user using the bootable flash drive.
- Why are you changing eBranch online banking?
- We want to provide our members with the most accessible and functional online banking product. Our new online banking has added security measures to protect your financial information, plus many useful features to make your online banking experience as easy and efficient as possible.
- Will eBranch be unavailable during the transition?
- Yes. eBranch Online Banking and Mobile Banking will be unavailable on Monday, August 25th during the transition. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Can I use my existing User Name and Password?
- You will be able to use your existing user name and password for your initial login to the new eBranch platform. However, if your user name or password does not meet our new, more secure, criteria, you will be prompted to change them upon your initial login.
- What are the parameters for the User Name and Password?
- User Name: Your user name must be 6-12 characters.
Other restrictions: None
- Password: Your password must be 6-10 characters.
- You may not repeat a character more than twice. For example, if your password contains the number 2, you cannot use it more than twice.
Good= password22; Bad=password222
- Your password must include at least two (2) non-alphabetic characters. These can include numbers and special characters.
- User Name: Your user name must be 6-12 characters.
- Which browsers are compatible with the new eBranch?
- eBranch can be accessed using: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users only), and Google Chrome. Only the last two browser releases will be supported.
- I use Internet Explorer 8 (IE8). Will the new eBranch function with this browser?
- Because Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows XP, eBranch may not function properly. We recommend using the browsers listed above.
- What are the new features on eBranch?
When the new eBranch launches, if you are not currently enrolled in eBranch, you will be able to enroll yourself online from our main web page at www.matadors.org. Once you enroll, you will receive an email with a temporary password and a link. Click on the link, and you will be taken to a page where you can enter a new password.
- Password Retrieval:
If you ever forget your password, you can click on the Forgot Password link and you will be prompted to answer challenge questions to verify your identity, and you will be able to enter a new password.
- Block Your ATM or MasterMoney Debit Card:
If your ATM Card or MasterMoney Debit Card is lost or stolen, you can automatically block the card on eBranch. This is especially helpful if it should happen on a weekend or during evening hours when our offices are not open. We will receive notification of your blocked card and will issue a new one for you.
- Text Alerts:
Get helpful text alerts to help you manage your accounts. You will be able to set this up once you log in to eBranch.
- Personalized Landing Page:
When you first log in to eBranch, you will have the option to use a personalized landing page. You can set this up however you prefer - you can view your pending bill payments (if you have Bill Pay), your last transactions, and much more.
- I have eBranch bookmarked. Will I have to change it?
- Yes. On August 26th when the new eBranch launches, you will be able to log in securely from our home page on our website - you can bookmark: www.matadors.org.
- If you have any other questions, please contact us at 818.993.6328 during business hours.