Effective January 1, 2021, you will no longer be able to access online banking using the Internet Explorer browser.
Effective November 1, 2021, our mobile application will no longer support iOS versions 13.0 and under.
Effective November 1, 2021, our mobile application will no longer support Android versions 6.0 and under.
MCCU's Online Banking supports the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users only), and Google Chrome.
To successfully access online banking, please be sure you are using the most recent browser version.
Updating Your Browser
Microsoft Edge will be supported by the latest version only. The online banking platform may deny access to older Microsoft Edge versions 60 days after a new version is released.
- Open Microsoft Edge, and click the three dots in the top-right corner of the window.
- At the bottom of the drop-down menu, hover your mouse over "Help and feedback."
- Another small menu will appear. Here, click "About Microsoft Edge."
- This will bring you to a page that will automatically check for updates. If there's an update available, you can download it here. If you have the newest version, however, it will say "Microsoft Edge is up-to-date."
Firefox should automatically update, and you can manually check for updates.
- Click the "Check for Updates" button (find it by opening the Help menu and selecting "About Firefox").
- Firefox will check for updates and if there is one, it will update automatically.
Chrome should automatically update, and you can also check manually for updates:
- Click the 3 vertical dots at the top right of your browser.
- Click "Help".
- Click "About Google Chrome".
- Chrome will check for updates and if there is one, it will update automatically.
When an update for Safari is available, you'll get an "App Updates Available" notification. This will take you to the app store, where you can update all the software with available updates, include Safari. You can also check for Safari updates by looking at the "Software Updates" list from the operating system's Apple menu.
- Click the Apple menu icon in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- The system menu will appear. Click on "App Store".
- Go to the "Updates" tab on the far right side of your screen.
- Find and activate the Safari update.