Start your teen on the right financial path! Teach them how to manage a checking account before they go out on their own. Your teen must be 17 years old to apply for this account. Parent or guardian must be joint owner until teen reaches 18 years of age.
- No monthly service charges!
- No minimum opening balance
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited check writing
- 4 free non-MCCU ATM withdrawals per month
- 4 free lobby transactions per month, then low $2 charge per transaction
- Online and Mobile Banking and Bill Pay
- eStatements and eNotices
- Unlimited no-fee ATM transactions at MCCU or over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs.
- Shared Branching at 5,000 participating CO-OP Shared Branches
- Converts to Free Checking account when teen turns 18 years old