The majority of Americans have no plan in place to preserve, manage, and transfer their wealth upon death or incapacity. In California, if you die owning more than $150,000 in assets, whether you have a will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs and delays of probate.
With an Estate Plan you can:
- Avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- Empower the right person to make decisions for you if there is a medical emergency
- Avoid probate and federal estate taxes
- Provide for minor children
- Distribute your estate according to your wishes
Join us for our next no-cost informational seminar or contact Affinity Trusts to set up a private consultation today!
« Return to "Matadors Money Matters Blog"Go to main navigation